Welcome to Respecting Choices® Online Learning!
(NOTE: You will first need to create a new user account)
Groups (2+ individuals) purchase in the RC Online Store
After purchase you'll receive an access code for your group.
Available online courses:
- Building Physician Skills in Basic ACP i
- Module 1 - Basic ACP: Introduce and Motivate
- Module 2 - Basic ACP: Guide and Document
- Module 3 - Beyond the Conversation: Integrating ACP into Practice
Building Physician Skills in Basic ACP is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This activity has been pre-approved for ABIM, ABA and ABP MOC Part II credit.
- Online ACP Facilitator Curriculum i
- Module 1: First Steps Advance Care Planning Facilitation Overview
- Module 2: Facilitating First Steps Advance Care Planning Conversations
- Module 3: Facilitating First Steps Advance Care Planning Conversations with Adults with Chronic Illness
- Module 4: Communication Skills For Facilitating Advance Care Planning Conversations
- Module 5: Facilitating Last Steps Advance Care Planning Conversations
- Module 6: Facilitating Next Steps Advance Care Planning Conversations
The Online ACP Facilitator Curriculum is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
After completing all course-specific modules and the evaluations, you will receive access to print continuing education certificates. Go to respectingchoices.org/types-of-curriculum-and-certification/online-curriculum for complete course information including continuing education credits, conflict of interest statements, and financial disclosures.